5 reasons the T6 belongs in your toolbelt
1. Be safer: Measure voltage to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
2. Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
3. Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
4. Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
5. Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
• FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage*
• See voltage or current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
• 1 to 600 V ac or dc (T6-600)
• 0 to 200 A ac
• True-rms voltage and current
• Resistance 1 Ω to 2000 Ω
• Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
• HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
• Easy to read display with backlight
• Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
• Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase+
Tips: FieldSense Technology
Do not hold or touch wire you are testing during a measurement. Use the black probe to make the ground connection if:
• wearing gloves or insulated footwear
• standing on an insulated ladder
• additional ground contact is required for the application
• Display color turns green
• Display shows a valid measurement >16 V rather than dashes or 0.0
• shows for measurement ≥30 V