• Probes methodically collect samples without mess or contamination from handling
• Samples stay loose for easy bagging with the cleanout rod between samplings
• Cleanout rod pushes up to 20 core samples into a 4 L zip-lock bag that is suspended from the protective shield made of steel.
• Shaft is made of stainless steel
• Unit is 60 cm and takes 45 cm core samples that are 1,7cm in dia. An 1/2” cordless drill is recommended
• The heat-treated, hardened steel, non- serrated tip provides aggressive cutting action, and a protective cap is included
• The non-serrated cutting tip, the blade of the tip is easy to sharpen with basic grinding stone.