Now there are portable calibration baths (6109A & 7109A) designed with the process manufacturing professional in mind. Process manufacturing plants for pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and food production utilize many sanitary temperature sensors that require regular calibration. Production must stop during temperature sensor calibration. Therefore, more calibration throughput means less plant downtime. And in businesses where even a few tenths of a degree Celsius can cost thousands of dollars in ruined product, temperature accuracy is crucial to maintaining quality.
The Fluke Calibration 6109A and 7109A Portable Calibration Baths are liquid baths that let process industry professionals calibrate four times more sanitary sensors per batch in less time and with twice the accuracy of other portable baths in this class. Larger than micro baths, up to four tri-clamp sanitary sensors fit easily into these baths for calibration at ± 0.1 °C temperature display accuracy. Throughput is even higher for sanitary RTDs with small or no flanges.
Two bath models cover a wide temperature range: 35 °C to 250 °C for the 6109A and -25 °C to 140 °C for the 7109A. Each model offers a “-P” version that includes process electronics for connecting an external reference probe.
• Calibrate up to four tri-clamp sanitary sensors at the same time
• Wide temperature ranges cover most process applications:
o 6109A: 35 °C to 250 °C
o 7109A: –25 °C to 140 °C
• Excellent display accuracy of ±0.1 °C provides 4:1 test uncertainty ratio (TUR) for critical applications
• Easy to transport up stairs and across catwalks
• Stainless steel casing withstands harsh sterilizing chemicals and is rust proof
• Optional fluid overflow tank protects your investment
• Easy to use and maintain
• Global Fluke support and service