Copper qualification tester troubleshoots and qualifies Ethernet network cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP).
• Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
• Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data and video
• Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
• Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
• Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio