Accuracy and traceability for infrared measurements
Now it’s easy to increase your IR temperature measurement accuracy with the new 4180, 4181 Precision Infrared Calibrators from Fluke Calibration. These infrared temperature calibrators give more consistent, accurate and reliable calibrations because emissivity is radiometrically calibrated, and the target size minimizes size of source effect errors. In addition, these infrared calibrators simplify calibration because they uniquely compensate for errors caused by thermometer emissivity settings.
New accredited performance for point-and-shoot calibrations
• Calibrated radiometrically for meaningful, consistent results.
• Accredited calibration included
• Accurate, reliable performance from –15 °C to 500 °C
• Large target size of 152 mm (6 in) is required for calibrating most thermometers.
• Light instrument weight of 8.6 kg (19 lbs) makes it easy to lift and carry.
• Intuitive, easy-to-read display that indicates when temperature is stable.