Cable and Pipe Locator Range
The RD500 system enables location of underground plastic water pipes.
The RD500 is a locator for underground plastic water pipes. A transonde is used to vibrate the water as it passes through it and across an internal spring system sending a minute sound wave back along the pipe. This sound wave is then detected using the RD500 receiver hence locating the water pipe.
- Simple operation - a meter deflects showing pick-up of the vibrations on the water pipe
- No disruption of services while locating
- Audible and visual tracing indicator
- Variable Power Pulsers (TransOnde) supplied
- Distances up to 150 metres may be traced
- Locate up to 2 metre depth