The Fujikura 62S core alignment model fusion splicer is an ideal choice for those that prefer the traditional non-automated operation method. A conventional flip open style wind protector and non-motorized tube heater reduce the complexity of the splicer without substantially increasing total cycle time.
- Fully ruggedized for shock, dust, and moisture
-Sheath clamp or fiber holder operation
- 23 second heating time with standard sized sleeves
- Fiber Optic Network Installation
- FUSEConnect® connector installations
- Optoelectronic device manufacturing