Introducing the handheld OTDR that does not compromise performance – the µOTDR MU909014C/14C6/15C/15C6 from Anritsu. With performance that rivals traditional OTDRs that are four times the size and more than double the price, the Network Master MT9090A has created a class of test instruments. It features 2 cm resolution for accurate mapping of events, deadzones of less than 1 meter (3-feet) and a dynamic range of up to 38 dB – enough to test over 150 km (90 miles) or PON-based FTTx networks featuring up to a 1 x 64 split. The MT9090A also takes portability to a level by being the handheld OTDR that truly fits in the palm of your hand.
The MT9090A with MU909014x/15x represents a era in optical fiber testing!
- Tri-wavelength OTDR for both installation and maintenance (1310 nm/1550 nm plus filtered 1650 nm or 1625 nm) in one unit for both installation and maintenance market.
- Built-in PON Power Meter, Loss Test Set and Light Source functions
- High-end OTDR performance in a pocket-size package
- Exclusive, integrated launch fiber provides accurate initial connector measurement without external devices
- Excellent mid-range performance where it matters most
- "Fiber Visualizer" mode simplifies operation, no OTDR knowledge needed
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Complete PON testing through splitters up to 1 x 64
- High resolution and extremely short deadzones ensure thorough short fiber evaluation
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- High resolution, widescreen color display that is easy to read indoors or out
- Modular platform ensures maximum return on investment
- Compact and lightweight design for maximum portability in the field
- High performance without a high price