Get More Done.
The Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool raises indoor air monitoring to the next level by combining five powerful tools in one, rugged and easy-to-use handheld device. Use the Fluke 975 to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time. The Fluke 975 measures:
Use the Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool to:
– Respond to comfort-related calls from occupants.
– Verify the operation of building HVAC control systems.
– Determine whether adequate ventilation exists.
– Monitor air flow and velocity.
– Test for dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
– Perform duct traversals.
– Optimize HVAC systems to manage energy costs